So I'm still learning hiragana, I practise for maybe 30 mins every two days. Now I personally dont feel that's enough but I have other things to do too and I do use Rosetta stone for one hour+ everyday, so it can't really be helped. But then I stumbled upon my new best friend (inanimate friend of course), Hiragana and stroke order charts, I have them next to me on my desk when I'm on my computer surfing the net, I have it next to me at the breakfast bar when I'm eating my morning bowl of cereal, hell I even take it with me on the toilet! That way I can constantly test myself and go over Hiragana and trust me, I can really see improvements in not only my hiragana recognising skills but also in my ability to write them! They are very useful in my opinion, you can get some from this website. I love this website, I found it recently and I've been finding it really helpful, the guy that runs it is pretty amazing to have all of this set up and readily available! You should really visit it and browse around I am sure you will find lots of useful tools for learning Japanese!

Comments (0)