Ok so yeh, I borrowed the idea for this blog post of Textfugu so you should definitely read their article on it here, but hear me out. This is something that really made sense to me, if something is your passion, you want to do it all the time, am I right? If you really love learning Japanese then you really will stick to it, you really will learn, you really will become fluent!

Of course I'm not saying that you can learn Japanese with passion alone, hard work along with multiple other thing come into the equation, however with passion, that hard work, those spent pennies will all seem worth it, even fun to you, if you don't enjoy doing what your doing, it will be harder to accomplish. I know some people learn Japanese, or other languages for that matter, because they have to, for work, or because they have to move their, but even if you have to, find some way to make it your passion, relate it to things you love, incorporate those things you love into your studying!

Passion is the key to faster, easier success, so why not give it a try!

Comments (0)